Monday, January 31, 2011

My journey to and from work with the TAZZARI ZERO

I use the TAZZARI ZERO for my journey to and from work. The following graphics shows you the very up and down profile:

The maximum climbing rate is for example 1.6 m/s. With a weight of 650 kg the energy for this climbing is  10.2 kW

E =  m*g*h / t = 650 * 9.81 * 1.6 = 10'202.4 W [ kg * (m/s*s) * (m/s)]

The rest of the energy is used for the resistance energy (Air and mechanical) 


The energy consumption (plugged in) for this profiles is:
-4°C 14.5 - 15.5 kWh (with Hating and Light) and on 25°C 12.5 - 13.5 kWh (with Light)

Because the recuperation is working fine I don't need to use the breaks.





2 comments:

  1. I might be wrong, but when I looked a few months earlier on this blog, weren't there some posts about breakdowns? Are they gone or am I not looking right?

    Other than that, neat blog about a neat little car. I might buy one myself, although it's a little too expensive for what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeroen,
    I have two blogs. This in english and the other in German. See my link "Mein Elektroauto"
    The breakdown I wrote in German.

    ReplyDelete